NOTICE

Hey guys!!! Recently I've created a Chinese Blog.. It actually very different compare with this blog, so to those who know how to read Chinese word, you can have a look on it! 撩动我的心与情 I would not delete this blog, as I will still continue using it.. See ya!!!

While in the camp

Just came back from the 3days 2night camp in Peaceheaven. At first I thought this camp is really nonsense and will play a lot of outdoor games, so I really hate it(I don't like outdoor games).. In this camp, the whole section we can't cross our leg and arm, it quite difficult for me but I still did it. In the second night, the trainer put a soft music and ask us to throw out our feelings and I like this section so much!!
In this camp, I know how important in the team work, know a lot of friends in Life College, getting closer in friends relationship... I love this camp although got a little bit tiring.. Cool Camp!!!




Nice Picture?


Group Picture..


Guess! Which is ME???

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home