NOTICE

Hey guys!!! Recently I've created a Chinese Blog.. It actually very different compare with this blog, so to those who know how to read Chinese word, you can have a look on it! 撩动我的心与情 I would not delete this blog, as I will still continue using it.. See ya!!!

What a crazy month...

Have been so long never update my blog already.. These few weeks busy rushing all my assignments.. I got no idea why every lecturer likes to give us assignments at the end of the semester, can't they give us earlier to finish it??? Because of these assignments, I only sleep for 4 hours every night since last 3 weeks!!!


These are the DUE DATE on some of my assignments:
  1. Moral (group)- 6th of November
  2. Business Mathematics (group)- 9th of November
  3. Academic Research (individual)-15th of November


CRAZY RIGHT?? All need to due on BEGINNING OF THIS MONTH!!!

and the FINAL EXAM is on 28th of November... (die lo! die lo!)
sigh.........

Newer Post Older Post Home