NOTICE

Hey guys!!! Recently I've created a Chinese Blog.. It actually very different compare with this blog, so to those who know how to read Chinese word, you can have a look on it! 撩动我的心与情 I would not delete this blog, as I will still continue using it.. See ya!!!

Pei Yi, Happy Birthday!!!

Today is my dearest friend- Pei Yi's birthday!!! So don't forget to wish her ya..

Dear Sister Pei Yi,
"Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday to Pei Yi, Happy Birthday to You. MUACKKK!!!


You are one year older than me already lo.. Wish you fast fast married, fast fast got baby ya! lolz! All the Best!!!"

Today, she might not read what I write in my blog, because she's now staying at Genting Highland with her boyfriend playing outdoor games. so sweet...

Anyway, Yin Wei, Kai Men, Zhi Xian and I already celebrate her birthday on last Saturday. Here are some photo took on that day:

blow candle and make a wish

cheeze...

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home