NOTICE

Hey guys!!! Recently I've created a Chinese Blog.. It actually very different compare with this blog, so to those who know how to read Chinese word, you can have a look on it! 撩动我的心与情 I would not delete this blog, as I will still continue using it.. See ya!!!

Remember Lydia Sum...

Tuesday evening, after knowing Lydia Sum was dead, my family members were totally shock. On that moment, we are so envy to those people who have Astro at home cause they can get to know the lastest news of Lydia Sum.

The next day, after my grandma came back from market, then she went to Old-Town to buy newspaper. Although its only 12pm, but all the stall were already sold out all the newspaper. What the....!!! But then my grandma never give up, after shen back from Old-Town, she walk to the Section 8 and finally there are still some ChinaPress haven't sold out. So, she finally bought it from there. (seldom see her try so hard to get something)




I also read Debbie's blog. Her blog has many videos about Lydia Sum.

In memories of Lydia Sum

You are my role model which is to be happy all the times and laugh...I will miss your wonderful smile that has brought happiness everywhere, your kindness as well... I never going to forget your smile and your love for bringing so much fun in my life... I wish you will be able to reach your next destiny peacefully and bring along the smile to there...

Muackk!!! Lydia Sum!

Rest in peace Lydia. I'll always remember you as my favorite comedian.

2007 TVB 万千星辉演艺大奖




In this video, there is a song name <连心> which is one of Lydia's favorite song, because this song is sung by her daughter, Joyce Cheng. Here is the lyric.

连心

曲/词:刘家昌

女:你站在我后面 支撑我更勇敢
我能超越大海 我能跨过高山
男:我站在你后面 我陪在你身边
当你遇到任何困难 我会与你分担
女:你給我的温暖 让我走出暗淡
这份真挚情感 深到海底远过天边
男:我就在你身边 一切為你承担
我們俩的心手相连 共渡年復一年
合:真愛永不改变 不能缺少一半
一步一個脚印 脚印叠在一起
一直走到永远

(Both of these video really make me cry for at least half an hour. sigh...)

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home