NOTICE

Hey guys!!! Recently I've created a Chinese Blog.. It actually very different compare with this blog, so to those who know how to read Chinese word, you can have a look on it! 撩动我的心与情 I would not delete this blog, as I will still continue using it.. See ya!!!

'FRIENDS' ???

Today I skip my 'Life Skill', because I need to go Jusco, Mid Valley to take photo for my business statistic assignment. My group member is Jazz and Ken Han. Since Ken Han refuse to go, so I just take photo with Jazz. But after we finish taking photo, she said she want to dating with her boyfriend. Seem she already forgot that she already promise me they will drop me back, this really make me very angry on that day.

Why 'friends' can always in order to dating but forget what they have said and promised to their friend. Is this fair to their friend? I really hate people that never keep their promises although it's just a small case.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home