NOTICE

Hey guys!!! Recently I've created a Chinese Blog.. It actually very different compare with this blog, so to those who know how to read Chinese word, you can have a look on it! 撩动我的心与情 I would not delete this blog, as I will still continue using it.. See ya!!!

In Genting...

This few day busy with my assignment and didn't come to my blog to write down something...
Last Saturday, I just came back from Genting.. So tired man...!!! Whole night didn't sleep well, cause I didn't even reserve a room for me to overnight..
Pity me...


Beautiful view right??


I went up by skyway...



Because of school holidays, there are so many people playing at the Theme Park.. wow...







Night time i go to Salley Yeh Concert...
I really enjoyed it- I sang, I shouted until I lost my voice after the concert.. can't even talk..


This is the ticket... I didn't cheat you all o.. hehe...




This is the stage..



0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home