NOTICE

Hey guys!!! Recently I've created a Chinese Blog.. It actually very different compare with this blog, so to those who know how to read Chinese word, you can have a look on it! 撩动我的心与情 I would not delete this blog, as I will still continue using it.. See ya!!!

The least important word: I.
The most important word: We/Please.
The two most important words: Thank you.
The three most important words: I forgive you.
The four most important words: What do you think?
The five most important words: You did a good job.
The six most important words: I really want to understand you.
The seven most important words: {name}, how can I help you better?
The eight most important words: Is there anything I can do for you?
Can you do this well to give support to people around you?
Give a chance to yourself to get more friends and have a good relationship with them and your family...

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home