NOTICE

Hey guys!!! Recently I've created a Chinese Blog.. It actually very different compare with this blog, so to those who know how to read Chinese word, you can have a look on it! 撩动我的心与情 I would not delete this blog, as I will still continue using it.. See ya!!!

WHAT HAPPENS TO ME???

Don't know why.. This few day very emo..
I don't feel like wants to talk to any of my friends..
WHAT HAPPENS TO ME???

Since I start my college life in this semester, I feel like I can't catch up any of the subject, include those subjects that I usually score---related to 'numbers'...
Beside that, there are lots of assignments, tutorials to summit.....(plus quiz)
Why all comes together?? [Please give me more 'time' to finish these stupid 'homework'!!!]
God!!! Please help me!!! I'm so tired, blur right now and don't know which direction should I go... Why everything just goes wrong when it come to me??? SIGH...
Damm stress right now..........

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home