NOTICE

Hey guys!!! Recently I've created a Chinese Blog.. It actually very different compare with this blog, so to those who know how to read Chinese word, you can have a look on it! 撩动我的心与情 I would not delete this blog, as I will still continue using it.. See ya!!!

Finally, I finished part of my exam-Introduction to Business and Information Systems. Both of these are causing me mad on this few days. Every night, I slept at 12.00am and woke up at 4.30am then study until 8.00am. Actually, I started my revision on last week, but don't know why, it just can't really go into my mind. Take Information Systems as an example, I used 4 hours to memorize Chapter 1, so I thought I already finish 98% of it, so I turn to next chapter, but after I finish Chapter 2, I totally forget what I have read in Chapter 1. It means that, I study B then I forget A; I study C then I forget A and B. (faint) At the end, I'm so fed up and felt like want to give up in this subject!!! REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND, why a business student need to take Information System as one of the Business subject? Why we need to memorize all those hardware and software? I thought this subject is belongs to IT and Multimedia student? Anyone agree with me?

Today after I finish my IS test, I feel that the tips that Ms. Mak gave are not so call a 'tips', its so useless. Now, I'm a half-dying person, who want to SAVE ME? Will Thanks you!!! Haih... Actually, I can't blame other people la.... Last minute study usually will kill me, but I don't know why every end of semester, I will still choose that kind of stupid way to study. PADAN MUKA SAYA la!!! Sigh...

This Friday is my last paper (Business Communication). Damm stress! So hope everyone don't study at last minute ya!!! It will kill you!(actually it will kill me). ALL THE BEST!!!

p/s: PLEASE do save my life after the exam!!! Thank you....

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home