NOTICE

Hey guys!!! Recently I've created a Chinese Blog.. It actually very different compare with this blog, so to those who know how to read Chinese word, you can have a look on it! 撩动我的心与情 I would not delete this blog, as I will still continue using it.. See ya!!!

Short Break

I'm free! I'm free!
escape from being so hardworking during the final examination
escape from all kind of assignments in this semester
escape from all the mid term tests
I'm relief!!!
FREEDOM!!! I LOVE YOU!!!
although after this week, everything will be back to normal
but its still okay for me and thanks to college and God for letting me have a short break to relax

3 comments:

Congrats for passing BComm with flying colours :)

March 25, 2008 at 5:31 PM  

Mr. Warren, I only get a B in BComm.. thts nothing to congrat la.. I feel so sad.. I thought i will get at least B+ in this subject..

Help me!!! sob...

March 26, 2008 at 6:26 PM  

Don't be sad. The papers was very strictly moderated. The second marker reduced marks for everyone :(

March 31, 2008 at 8:10 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home