NOTICE

Hey guys!!! Recently I've created a Chinese Blog.. It actually very different compare with this blog, so to those who know how to read Chinese word, you can have a look on it! 撩动我的心与情 I would not delete this blog, as I will still continue using it.. See ya!!!

Kai Men's 21th Birthday.

Sorry guys for not updating my blog for this few days, has been a little busy here. Our monthly birthday guy is Kai Men and his actual birthday is on 2nd of April, but because we wanted to be the 1st group of friends to celebrate his birthday, so we meet up on the April Fool Day at Jaya McD again for his celebration. McD is become one of our most memory place already. lolz..

Once again wish my dear friend Kai Men:
HAPPY BUFDAY!!!


Tiramisu Cake


Birthday Guy!


I wanna make a wish.. make a wish...

GOSH!!! what are they doing???

Group Photo..

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home