NOTICE

Hey guys!!! Recently I've created a Chinese Blog.. It actually very different compare with this blog, so to those who know how to read Chinese word, you can have a look on it! 撩动我的心与情 I would not delete this blog, as I will still continue using it.. See ya!!!

Singapore Trip

Sorry for long time never update my blog and I'm already scolded by some of my friends. But actually I'm waiting for my uncle to transfer those photo that I took at Singapore. Still remember before the day I went to Singapore, my uncle and aunt keep persuading me go Singapore with them.


(13th of April) While going back from Sri Petaling Hotel.

Aunt: "San San, you just need to skip your Monday class, then you can go Singapore with us already."

Uncle: "Ya lo! No need you to pay for the transportation, cause I will drive you all go. Eat and sleep I will PAO!"

Me: " Don't want la.. Monday got two classes, and I'm a very hardworking student. I don't want to skip. You guys just go la..."

Uncle: "Haiyo! Please la... San San! You use wrong word la! You are not hardworking student, you are hardly working student! You very hungry izzit? Just now never eat lunch? Why miss out 'ly'?"
Me: "Please concentrate on your driving! Quiet!"
(everyone laughing)

Aunt: "Go la.. Only your uncle and me going only.."

Me: "What? Both of your children not going with you? hmmm... sounds nice!"
Aunt: "Someone is changing her mind already.. haha"

Me: "At first I thought the kids also going with you, so I'm not interested at all, but now you say the kids not going... hmm... hehe... Mr. Matthew class is quite boring...(giving herself lots of excuses)"

Aunt: "Christina, if you are her, will you go?"

Christina: "I won't think twice! (my gosh! she don't even think more than one second)"
(everyone laugh again)

So at the end, because of what Chris said 'I won't think twice!' this sentence, I direct pack my stuff then went to Singapore.




What he take?




Fountain of Wealth


0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home