NOTICE

Hey guys!!! Recently I've created a Chinese Blog.. It actually very different compare with this blog, so to those who know how to read Chinese word, you can have a look on it! 撩动我的心与情 I would not delete this blog, as I will still continue using it.. See ya!!!

My new laptop!

Finally, I have my own laptop. hahaha!!! It mean that I have achieve one of my craves.










Features:-

  • E-Value: R560204
  • Model: I1420
  • Chasis Colour: Red
  • Processor: Core 2 Duo 2.10GHz, T8100 (3MB Cache)
  • Screen: 14.1 WCSV
  • Video: Intel X3100 up to 251MB
  • Memory: 2GB
  • HDD: 160GB
  • Drive: DVDRW
  • Camera: Yes
  • Card Reader: Yes
  • BT: Yes
  • F/Print RDR: No
  • O/S: VHP
  • Weight: 2.2KG
  • Warranty: Asia Pacific

Cost RM3,299

FREE:-
  • Carry Case- DELL
  • Mouse-USB optical
  • Headphone with Microphone
  • Notebook Cable Lock
  • Pendrive (4GB)

3 comments:

Congratulations on getting your very own laptop. But be very careful, cos now there will be many people who will target it and want to steal it :(

April 11, 2008 at 7:07 PM  

wow. that's a cool laptop. the price also quite nice. It's worth it. :)

April 12, 2008 at 12:29 AM  

[Mr. Warren]
thank you! my dad already warn me and i won't bring out unless i really need it..

[Adrian]
yea!! i bought it bcoz i think c the price is not tht expensive.. quite worth it also la..

April 12, 2008 at 2:03 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home