NOTICE

Hey guys!!! Recently I've created a Chinese Blog.. It actually very different compare with this blog, so to those who know how to read Chinese word, you can have a look on it! 撩动我的心与情 I would not delete this blog, as I will still continue using it.. See ya!!!

Crazy Weeks!

Sorry that I've been long time never updating my blog, cause been rushing lots of assignments these two weeks and haven't have a good rest until now. Guys! You know what? For the last two weeks, I'm actually slept at 3am and woke up at 8am, and for the last day before the due date of all the assignments, I'm actually slept from 5am until 7am. Only 2hours man!!! You guys must be thought I'm a crazy person right? NO!!! I'M NOT!! OK?

FYI: My 'dearest' lecturers asked us to submit four assignments and having a mid term exam on Friday. So? Not I'm being crazy.. is actually THEM!!! How can they do that to us, they are so cruel right? lolzz...

Sigh.. Whatever la.. forget it! Just need to work harder in next semester..

Besides, I got to be brave and build more confidence to do well in my presentation..
(My presentation was sooo Lao Ya in this semester.. But I think got improve la! compare with last few semester....)

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home