NOTICE

Hey guys!!! Recently I've created a Chinese Blog.. It actually very different compare with this blog, so to those who know how to read Chinese word, you can have a look on it! 撩动我的心与情 I would not delete this blog, as I will still continue using it.. See ya!!!

Shopping Day!

After finish all the assignments, I finally can FLY!!! woohoo!!!

On 24th of May, Saturday

Gather with my good friend, Pei Yi and also our dearest God Dad at Mid Valley. We eat Xiu Long Bao at Din Tai Fung. We do Fish Spa Treatment, Kenko at the 2nd Floor of Mid Valley. and of cause, We chat! Really have lots of fun with them!

Din Tai Fung


It's famous Xiu Long Bao

After our lunch, we went to fish spa. At first, I felt super itchy on my foot and I can't really stand of the itchiness. But after a long while, I felt very comfortable and would not want to go anywhere already. Although it's very comfortable, but I can say I might not go for the second time already (unless got discount la).. RM 38 for only 30 minutes! sooo expensive neh!!!

My feet!


emm.... After this fish spa therapy, these little healing creatures cleaned my feet and nibbled away my dead skin, leaving my skin glow in health.. sound nice right?

Hello! I can see the effect on my feet la.. But I don't know yours..


Me and Pei Yi



My dearest god dad!!!

oops!! Not mine! Is our dearest god dad!!

After he went back, both of us went for SHOPPING!!!
(actually we just go to different shop to try on their nice clothes, never buy la! no money also... )

In the Fitting Room...

POSER!! POSER!!

I think after posting her photos here, my blog will suddenly come lots of visitors in these few days for asking me her handphone number.. traffic jam man!!
You guys sure will ask me why don't have my photo right? Will answer you now... "CAUSE I'M TOO FAT!!! DON'T DARE TO POST OUT LA!!! LATER NO ONE WILLING TO VISIT MY BLOG THEN CHAM LO!!!" lolzzz!!!

After came back from Mid Valley, then my mum, Vernice and I went to Sungai Wang lepak. Busy day right? Busy shopping...


This is what in Sungai Wang.
This DVD is super super super x 100 nice!!!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home